The Ellembelle District Assembly exists to ensure the total development of the District through effective management of resources in collaboration with Ministries, Department, Agencies and Non-Governmental Organizations in order to improve the quality of life of the people in the District.
The vision of Ellembelle District is to improve livelihood through Equitable Growth and Sustainable development.
SUMMARY OF KEY OBJECTIVES
- To improve access to quality social services in the District
- To harness environmental sustainability in development issues.
- To increase production and productivity in all sectors of the Local Economy
- To improve private sector participation in development.
- To enhance Institutional arrangement for sectoral collaboration on poverty reduction.
- To encourage indigenous potential resource mobilization towards Local Economic Development.
- To ensure local Content and local participation across the oil and gas value chain.
and local participation across the oil and gas value chain.